Our Mission & Vission
We bring sport, ambition, and fun together at Football Factory. We are the biggest student Football club because of our narrow communication with USC Leiden. Our combined pleasure we have playing football is what we stand for.
Guidelines we value
Click here below for more information.
- THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA
1.1 We (possibly) process the following personal data if you:
- Visit the website lvvfootballfactory.nl;
- Visit the website hvvfootballfactory.nl;
- Join our club;
- Contact us via the contact form on the website;
- Participate in an activity/event organized by us.
1.2 We collect the following (personal) data:
- Phone number;
- Date of birth;
- Bank number;
- Pass photo;
- Member number (KNVB).
1.3 We can use this data to:
- Legitimate the membership;
- Send newsletters;
- Make/maintain contact;
- Improve services;
- Improve the website;
- Organize activities/events;
- Make deals with sponsors;
- Recruit members;
- To make agreements (for the club’s purposes);
- INFORMATION, ADJUSTIONS, CORRECTIONS, DELETION, TRANSFER AND OBJECTION
2.1 You can contact info@lvvfootballfactory for:
- More information how we use your personal data;
- Insight of the personal data we use of you;
- Correction, limitation, deletion of transmission of your data;
- Objection against the use of your data by Football Factory.
- SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
- THIRD PARTIES
4.1 We (possibly) provide your data with the following parties:
- University Sport Centre Leiden;
- University of Leiden;
These parties can use your data for the purposes as stated in article 1.3.
- THE PRESERVATION OF YOUR DATA
5.1 We do not preserve your data longer necessary taking the legislation of preservation into account.
7. DATE OF USE
The LVV Football Factory board
25th of may 2018
“Be a part of the team, not a part of the problem”
Guidelines for members
- Members are expected to be on time for practice and matches.
- If you are not able to make it to practice or to the match, you have to your trainer/team captain know in advance.
- If your team is not able to make it to the match, you have to let the board know before the Tuesday prior to the match. Each team has the possibility to cancel 1 match a year.
- When you arrive at the club by bike, it is expected that your bike is placed at the designated spot. Leave the entrance open for emergency services.
- Every member is expected to follow the dressing room scheme.
- Behave yourself at the club, also prior and after your match and/or practice. Do not stay longer than necessary in the dressing rooms.
- Keep the dressing rooms clean. Do not leave any mess in the dressing rooms.
- Take care with the materials supplied by the board and the USC.
- Smoking is prohibited on the grounds of the club.
- Do not enter the canteen with your football shoes.
- Incidents on the pitch and red cards gotten in a match are expected to be reported to the board after the match.
- The internal disciplinary committee invite the member or the whole team on the following Monday for investigation and possible sanctions.
- The consumption of alcohol on the pitch is prohibited. Alcohol can be consumed in the designated areas of the canteen.
- Bullying and all kinds of negative behavior will not be tolerated. Members who are guilty of bullying or other kinds of negative behavior will punished as seen fit by the disciplinary committee. Misbehavior, vandalism, unsportsmanlike behavior are examples of negative behavior that once again will not be tolerated.
- Fines that are given by the KNVB (in the form of a yellow or red card) need to be paid by the member who was fined for the violation.
- Members of club are obliged to follow any sanction or punishment given by the KNVB and/or the board.
- The contribution is expected to be paid prior to the new season. If the contribution is not paid before the 1st of November, the member will not be able to play any matches. If the member has not paid the contribution before the end of November, an external agency will be used to collect the extra costs made by the member as consequence of its misbehavior.
- To ensure that the matches at LVV Football Factory are fun and well organized, all members are expected to help the club. The men’s teams will be asked for referees and the women’s teams will be asked to take over the bar. De team captains will be informed about a scheme and mutually switching will be tolerated
Guidelines for members and visitors
- It is not allowed to bring your own alcoholic consumption to the grounds of the club. The consumption of alcohol is only allow at the therefore designated areas.
- Persons below the age of 18 will not be served any alcoholic consumption.
- The use of drugs or any narcotic agents are not allow on the grounds of the club.
- It is forbidden to smoke on the grounds of the club.
- Stay behind the fences if you are not expected to practice or play in a match.
- Any form of negative behavior will not be tolerated. We expect members and visitors to treat each other with respect on and off the pitch.
- Any form of violence will not be tolerated. Solve any kind of disagreement with respect and without verbal and physical violence.
- Respect any decision made by the referee.
The board is allowed to punish its members as seen fit. Sanctions and/or punishments can be to members when they do not follow the guidelines above. Visitors can be denied of entrance in the future when they do not follow the guidelines above.
Are you thinking of becoming our newest Factorian?
LVV Football Factory has a team for every kind of player! Because we are a big student football club we got a variety of teams and we are there to find the right team for every player. Do you only want to participate in training? No problem. If you want to do try-outs for our first team? Then give it your best shot with the selection. Do you just want to play matches with your friends and shine in the third half? Then join one of our other teams. Join as a team or join one of our teams. So are you a beginning player or our biggest talent? Everyone is welcome to become a new Factorian.
Do you prefer to play in The Hague? Go for more information to hvvfootballfactory.nl
Pieter van Schie
Niels de Looff
General ab Actis
Amber van Berge Henegouwen
Internal Affairs Leiden
Brady van Marwijk
General Member Leiden
Thomas van Geuns
ab Actis Leiden
Nino van Moorsel
General Member Leiden
Board The Hague
Praeses The Hague
Fiscus The Hague
ab Actis The Hague
€10 (ex. USC membership)
Do you want to participate in training but not play matches, then you have to choose this package. However, you are obliged to have a USC membership.
(USC Membership + Access for matches)
Do you want to participate in practice and in matches, then you have to pick this package. This package consists of: KNVB membership, training and an USC membership (required for membership). This package is also for Alumni.
I already have an USC membership and I only need a KNVB/Football Factory membership.
Do you already have an USC membership (required for Football Factory membership) and do you want to participate in practice and matches, then you have to pick this package!
Want to join our club?
If you are a student looking for a new football club in one of the most beautiful cities in The Netherlands, then you are right where you are supposed to be. At Football Factory we value quality football. When we are not on the pitch, we organize activities for the whole club like a FIFA tournament, an ‘’oliebollen’’ tournament, the Factorian Weekend, and the China Tournament (in which universities from all over the world participate). Not convinced yet? Then, contact us via email and try to participate in a training in one of our teams. Be our next Factorian!
Do you prefer to play in The Hague? Go for information about our The Hague club to hvvfootballfactory.nl