Thank you for joining LVV Football Factory! On this page you can find some basic information to make things a bit easier.
- USC and Football Factory rules and policies
Read the guidelines and policies of the club and the USC thoroughly. You can these guidelines on this page and at www.uscleiden.nl.
We shall explain how your contribution is being used over the year. The total fee for fully contribution is €230,-. USC will collect €162,70 per member per year of this fee, which allow Football Factory members to access the USC gym (only if you are a student to Leiden University/Hogeschool Leiden). €67,30 will be used to pay the KNVB for your membership and for other purposes of the club.
If you join Football Factory with a whole team, you will be contacted at which time you are allowed to practice. We will take care of materials like cones, balls and other stuff, which you can use during practice and games. These materials will be put in a locker that get assigned. You are supposed to get your own materials out of your locker. In the back of the locker room there is a automatic pump with a description how to use it.
As a new team you will get the option to train your team yourself. On websites like https://www.voetbaloefenstof.com/index.htm are suggestions for practice exercises that might suit you. If you prefer to have a trainer, you can contact the board and we will try to arrange something.
When your training is done, we expect that you put the materials back in the locker and put back the goals that you used during practice.
The program for the season is found on www.voetbal.nl (also an app). This site also shows the team tables. The USC takes the program, made by the KNVB, into account and arranges a pitch on which your match can be played. Club kits are also arranged by the club. When you play at home against a team with same colors as our club kit, the team that plays the at home is supposed to fix a kit with different colors. To do so, you are supposed to make contact with Pieter.
Finally, the first team that plays that day is supposed to put the corner flags on the pitch. These corner flags are found in the back of the locker room. If you are the last team that plays on the pitch, you are supposed to collect the corner flags and put them back in the locker room.
When you have an away game, you are supposed to fix your own transport to the away game. Every year we ask the KNVB to take into account that we are students so we do not have to travel that far. Also, do not forget to bring your material from the club for warming up.
Moving a game
Every season a team has the possibility to cancel 1 game. This means that the game will be canceled for that upcoming date and be rescheduled at a later time. If you are planning to do this you have to let the board know the Monday before the game at the latest. The board has to file the cancellation before 12:00 on Tuesday to cancel the game.
You are always allowed to move a game in collaboration with the other team. If you are not able to make it to a game, you can contact the other team and propose an other day to play the match. When both team agree on the new date, the board can be contacted to file an official proposal for the new date.
Game rules diploma
Every new football player is expected to get his game rules diploma via the KNVB. This diploma is needed to play matches. Information on how to get this diploma will be provided via email by the KNVB.
At the start of each game the trainer of team captain is supposed to put the team selection in an app of the KNVB. The team selection of the upcoming game needs to be selected, a team captain has to be appointed and an assistant referee has to be selected (player of the selection). Only, if the form on the app is filled in, the score can be filled in by the referee. So, it is important for that this form is complete prior to the game. For more information you can contact the board.
- Referees/bar takeover
From the men’s teams is expected that they supply referees for the other matches during the season. The board will provide the team captains and trainer a scheme in which the information is given who is responsible for which match. The board will make sure that every team provides an equal number of referees. Swapping matches is allowed in collaboration with the board.
The referee is expected to be on the pitch 15 minutes prior to the start of the match. A referee kit, whistle and flags for the assistant-referees are found in a locker in the lockerroom. The code for this locker is given 1 day before the match by one of the members of the board. It is also allowed for the referee to wear its own clothes. If you are the second/third referee of the day, you can take all materials from the previous referee (do not try to take over the materials of KNVB officials). If you are the last referee that day, you are expected to put the materials safely back into the locker. The final score can be given to one of the Internal Affairs member of the board.
This information will be provided again via your mobile phone by one of the board members a few days before the game.
From the women’s teams is expected to take over the bar in the canteen when there is no USC staff. The USC staff is working till 18:00 in the weekend, so when there are games lasting longer than 18:00 we are expected to take over the bar. The takeover will be done by 2 persons. The board will provide you with a schedule.
- Committees and activities
Above all, we are students/alumni who love to consume a alcoholic beverage every now and then. During the season Football Factory will organize activities for which you can apply. This activities will be found on the website and will be promoted in your team apps. Enjoy being a Factorian on and off the pitch and bring all your fellow team members!
Do you want to help us organize these activities or do you want to contribute something to the club as board member, then contact us! Are you just curious if one of these things might suit you, do not hesitate to ask us for more information
We hope that this information will let you feel a little bit more of a real Factorian. If you have any other questions, please contact us and we hope to help you as soon as possible. We wish you a great season and lots of fun!
LVV Football Factory Board
1. THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA
1.1 We (possibly) process the following personal data if you:
- Visit the website lvvfootballfactory.nl;
- Visit the website hvvfootballfactory.nl;
- Join our club;
- Contact us via the contact form on the website;
- Participate in an activity/event organized by us.
1.2 We collect the following (personal) data:
- Phone number;
- Date of birth;
- Bank number;
- Pass photo;
- Member number (KNVB).
1.3 We can use this data to:
- Legitimate the membership;
- Send newsletters;
- Make/maintain contact;
- Improve services;
- Improve the website;
- Organize activities/events;
- Make deals with sponsors;
- Recruit members;
- To make agreements (for the club’s purposes);
2. INFORMATION, ADJUSTIONS, CORRECTIONS, DELETION, TRANSFER AND OBJECTION
2.1 You can contact info@lvvfootballfactory for:
- More information how we use your personal data;
- Insight of the personal data we use of you;
- Correction, limitation, deletion of transmission of your data;
- Objection against the use of your data by Football Factory.
3. SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
4. THIRD PARTIES
4.1 We (possibly) provide your data with the following parties:
- University Sport Centre Leiden;
- University of Leiden;
These parties can use your data for the purposes as stated in article 1.3.
5. THE PRESERVATION OF YOUR DATA
5.1 We do not preserve your data longer necessary taking the legislation of preservation into account.
7. DATE OF USE
The LVV Football Factory board
25th of may 2018
“Be a part of the team, not a part of the problem”
“Be a part of the team, not a part of the problem”
Guidelines for members
- Members are expected to be on time for practice and matches.
- If you are not able to make it to practice or to the match, you have to your trainer/team captain know in advance.
- If your team is not able to make it to the match, you have to let the board know before the Tuesday prior to the match. Each team has the possibility to cancel 1 match a year.
- When you arrive at the club by bike, it is expected that your bike is placed at the designated spot. Leave the entrance open for emergency services.
- Every member is expected to follow the dressing room scheme.
- Behave yourself at the club, also prior and after your match and/or practice. Do not stay longer than necessary in the dressing rooms.
- Keep the dressing rooms clean. Do not leave any mess in the dressing rooms.
- Take care with the materials supplied by the board and the USC.
- Smoking is prohibited on the grounds of the club.
- Do not enter the canteen with your football shoes.
- Incidents on the pitch and red cards gotten in a match are expected to be reported to the board after the match.
- The internal disciplinary committee invite the member or the whole team on the following Monday for investigation and possible sanctions.
- The consumption of alcohol on the pitch is prohibited. Alcohol can be consumed in the designated areas of the canteen.
- Bullying and all kinds of negative behavior will not be tolerated. Members who are guilty of bullying or other kinds of negative behavior will punished as seen fit by the disciplinary committee. Misbehavior, vandalism, unsportsmanlike behavior are examples of negative behavior that once again will not be tolerated.
- Fines that are given by the KNVB (in the form of a yellow or red card) need to be paid by the member who was fined for the violation.
- Members of club are obliged to follow any sanction or punishment given by the KNVB and/or the board.
- The contribution is expected to be paid prior to the new season. If the contribution is not paid before the 1st of November, the member will not be able to play any matches. If the member has not paid the contribution before the end of November, an external agency will be used to collect the extra costs made by the member as consequence of its misbehavior.
- To ensure that the matches at LVV Football Factory are fun and well organized, all members are expected to help the club. The men’s teams will be asked for referees and the women’s teams will be asked to take over the bar. De team captains will be informed about a scheme and mutually switching will be tolerated
Guidelines for members and visitors
- It is not allowed to bring your own alcoholic consumption to the grounds of the club. The consumption of alcohol is only allow at the therefore designated areas.
- Persons below the age of 18 will not be served any alcoholic consumption.
- The use of drugs or any narcotic agents are not allow on the grounds of the club.
- It is forbidden to smoke on the grounds of the club.
- Stay behind the fences if you are not expected to practice or play in a match.
- Any form of negative behavior will not be tolerated. We expect members and visitors to treat each other with respect on and off the pitch.
- Any form of violence will not be tolerated. Solve any kind of disagreement with respect and without verbal and physical violence.
- Respect any decision made by the referee.
The board is allowed to punish its members as seen fit. Sanctions and/or punishments can be to members when they do not follow the guidelines above. Visitors can be denied of entrance in the future when they do not follow the guidelines above.
Are you thinking about becoming our newest Factorian?
LVV Football Factory has a team for every kind of player! Because we are a big student football club we got a variety of teams and we are there to find the right team for every player. Do you only want to participate in training? No problem. If you want to do try-outs for our first team? Then give it your best shot with the selection. Do you just want to play matches with your friends and shine in the third half? Then join one of our other teams. Join as a team or join one of our teams. So are you a beginning player or our biggest talent? Everyone is welcome to become a new Factorian.
Do you prefer to play in The Hague? Go for more information to hvvfootballfactory.nl
Pieter van Schie
Niels de Looff
General ab Actis
Amber van Berge Henegouwen
Internal Affairs Leiden
Brady van Marwijk
General Member Leiden
Thomas van Geuns
ab Actis Leiden
Nino van Moorsel
General Member Leiden
Board The Hague
Praeses Den Haag
Fiscus The Hague
ab Actis The Hague
€10 (ex. USC abonnement)
Do you want to participate in training but not play matches, then you have to choose this package. However, you are obliged to have a USC membership.
(USC Membership + Access for matches)
Do you want to participate in practice and in matches, then you have to pick this package. This package consists of: KNVB membership, training and an USC membership (required for membership). This package is also for Alumni.
Ben je Alumni? Kies dan ook voor dit pakket!
I already have an USC membership and I only need a KNVB/Football Factory membership.
Do you already have an USC membership (required for Football Factory membership) and do you want to participate in practice and matches, then you have to pick this package!
Want to join our club?
If you are a student looking for a new football club in one of the most beautiful cities in The Netherlands, then you are right where you are supposed to be. At Football Factory we value quality football. When we are not on the pitch, we organize activities for the whole club like a FIFA tournament, an ‘’oliebollen’’ tournament, the Factorian Weekend, and the China Tournament (in which universities from all over the world participate). Not convinced yet? Then, contact us via email and try to participate in a training in one of our teams. Be our next Factorian!
Do you prefer to play in The Hague? Go for information about our The Hague club to hvvfootballfactory.nl